After my first Glossybox last month, I was really excited for this month’s delivery. And it didn’t disappoint! This month’s box came with 6 products, plus a bonus test sample. 3 of the products are even full-size!
First, here’s the card:
There were also a flyer about Neutrogena Products, and a how-to booklet on the Ocean Spritz product included in the box.
Now a breakdown of all the products:
1. Biore 4-in-1 Revitalizing Cleanser – I liked this cleanser. As I mentioned in last month’s Glossybox post, I don’t use a lot of face cleansers as I prefer just water. This one was easy to use, and left my face feeling refreshed. The only thing I would comment on however is that it’s called a 4-in-1, however no where on the product does it tell you what those 4 things are.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55 – I’ve already talked about this product on the blog before. I love it. Enough said.
3. Wella Professionals Ocean Spiritz – This spray promises to give hair a beachy look, and the little brochure that came with the box had a step by step guide on how to get the perfect beachy hair with this spray. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but I’m excited to see how it turns out.
4. Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex – Sooooo I’m in my late 20′s. Yep, it’s official. Does that mean I need to start thinking about wrinkles? Apparently. I don’t know too much about anti-aging and wrinkle-free products, but I thought I would give this a try. It smells really good, and went on nice like a moisturizer. I don’t have wrinkles, so it’s hard to say if it “worked”. But I’ll use it again. Call it preventative measures :)
5. Cover Girl Flipstick-Blendable lip duo – This is basically two lipsticks, that you can blend together. It makes a pretty shade, but I hate the taste of lipstick, so I don’t think I’ll get much use out of this unfortunately.
6. Gillette Venus Embrace Razor – A razor, score!
*Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – This was the bonus sample. I’ve never tried a pore strip before. As a pore strip newb, I was glad they put detailed instructions on the pack, however the instructions were a little confusing. It said to put the “smooth side down”. I took that to mean the side that was soft and not sticky. Wrong. Apparently it meant the curved edge. When I took it off it I was unimpressed.I was expecting to see all this gross stuff come off with it and I’d have this great feeling nose. Instead it felt no different than if I had put a piece of tape over my nose and ripped it off. There wasn’t much visible stuff on the strip, and all my nose felt like was that it had lost a layer of skin. Not cool. I don’t think I would pay money for these.
What did you think of the June Glossybox? If you haven’t subscribed yet, you can do so here.