My First Glossybox
For those of you who follow me on Twitter, I’ve been mentioning that I have subscribed to Glossybox. Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription ($15 per month, including taxes and shipping charges). You are guaranteed to receive at least 5 luxury products per month. When I first signed up I completed the BeautyProfile to ensure that the products in my Glossybox will be products suited to my skin type and personal style preferences.
I was starting to get sad when by the time May 31st came around I still hadn’t received my May Glossybox. BUT THEN on June 1, this little delivery came in the mail. Once I saw the box I was more excited then ever. How can you not when it came like this?
And THEN, it just got more glorious – I mean look at how it was wrapped. So pretty.
There was a card included which explained all of the products included in my May Glossybox, and two of the products are full size! Bonus!
So what was included? Let me tell you.
1. Curel Foot Cream – This was perfect timing. It’s been about 2 weeks since I last had a pedicure so my feet are in need of some loving. I tried it before bed, and when I woke up the next morning my feet were as soft as a baby’s bum. Seriously.
2. Simple Eye Makeup Remover – I have a little secret. I don’t typically use any makeup removers or face wash. I like to wash off my makeup with just water. It’s always how I’ve done it, and I have pretty good skin. Then I heard that’s what the French do, and those ladies have beautiful skin. But what was appealing about this makeup remover is that it’s safe for Contact lens users, and that it is supposed to be able to easily remove waterproof mascara. I gave it a try, and I couldn’t believe how quick it took off my eye makeup. And I really liked that it didn’t leave an oily residue. I would definitely use it again.
3. Simple Facial Wash Gel – Haven’t tried this yet, so I can’t comment, but it’s the same brand as the eye makeup remover so I’m hoping good things.
4. Pandora’s MakeUp Box Lip Gloss – The card said the box would include either the lip gloss or the lipstick. I was so happy when I saw that mine included the lip gloss! I really like both how it looks and feels. And it has a cool spearmint scent, yummy! Pandora’s products are also made in Canada.
5. Sebastian Professional Volupt Shampoo – This was one of the fullsize products! Retail price on this is $15.78 so right there this box was worth it. This shampoo smells sooooo good.
Have you ever subscribed to a monthly Beauty Box? Leave a comment and tell me which one!